Monday, September 14, 2009

This is my mom, Joyce Lynne Myers. She has been through a lot in her life. I appreciate everything she has done for me. When I found out Douglas was deaf, my mom was there. She helped me through a very hard time. Not only did she stand beside me but she waited for me to grow up. I was young and immature. I didn't handle the situation the best that I could have. I am grateful my mom stood beside me. Now that I am older I must say that I have handled Diezel being deaf with maturity and insight on the situation. I have had ups and downs. I have been angry and hurt. I have felt a wide range of emotions but instead of taking out these feelings on family and friends, I have gratefully accepted their help to walk beside me in this time of need. I am grateful for everyone who is willing to share in mine and my families lives. My mom being the one in the front of the line... Thank you mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment